What do you do when you have an awesome business, but most people don’t know it exist? You let them know that it does. But in today’s world, with people spending so much of their time online, traditional marketing methods no longer prove effective for most businesses.
Having an online website is a must because of the following:
- YOUR WEBSITE IS ALWAYS OPEN. A website is always there and communicates with prospects and customers 24h/day and 7 days/week
- a website has a reach of millions of people, whereas cold calls or passing around business cards can only reach a few dozens people every day
- a website is dynamic and can be constantly updated, as opposed to direct mail or print media, where once you send in the final version, you can no longer change it
- a website allows you direct communication and to gather feedback from prospects or customers, so you know what their wishes are and how you can improve your products
Who is this for?
SMALL OR MEDIUM BUSINESS (SMB)
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SAAS)
ANYONE WITH AN INTERESTING PROJECT
- If you currently own a small (or medium) business, startup or a Software as a Service (SaaS) product and you are unhappy with your current website, then you have come to the right place.
- If you want to have a website that, not only looks amazing, but it also acts as a sales funnel for your business with immediate results, then talk to us.
- If you want to spend more time focusing on your business and what you do best and leave all the website stuff to an experienced team who understands your needs, then let us know.
- If you are willing to grow fast and see your business constantly evolve, we can help you with that.
- If you know how important clear and efficient communication is, we know that too and we practice it every time.
- If you know where you are headed, but don’t always know what the right steps are, we can help with on-point consulting advice that helps you make the right decisions.
What you get
You get a complete solution, from start to finish, which means we will deliver a beautiful looking website as the final product, but also an amazing experience.
We will ensure the website meets all technical requirements and is optimized for speed and security. We will define the business requirements of the project and strive to not only achieve them, but also go beyond.
Once the website is launched, we will be there for you if you need us, to assist with new functionality, content updates and to measure and optimize every inch of the website to make sure your business will constantly grow, month after month.
WordPress is the most popular website platform (CMS), used by millions of people around the world. It is estimated that around 22.5% of all the websites run WordPress, ranging from small personal blogs to huge companies like NBC, New York Observer, New York Post, TED, Thought Catalog, Williams, USA Today, CNN, Fortune.com, TIME.com, National Post, Spotify, TechCrunch, CBS Local.
The main reason why all these people use WordPress is because it’s very flexible and easy to use, while also being powerful enough to do pretty much anything. Another reason is the huge community built around it, which means you have access to thousands of free or paid themes and plugins.
No matter how large or small your project is, you can relax, because you are in good hands. Our work process helps ensure that we find the best solution for your technical and business needs.
Our client is one of the top providers of accounting, payroll and business management software in Romania, with over 25 years of experience. In addition to stable and easy to use software, they also provide the most complex customer support services for their clients.
If you are reading this, then you probably are already convinced that we would be a good fit and would like to know how much it would cost for us to work on your project.
The truth is, every project has unique requirements and challenges, so the cost usually varies on a case by case basis.
To give you a rough estimate though, our WordPress websites start from $2,000 (USD) and can go up to $20,000, depending on the complexity of the project and the level of maintenance required after it is launched.